Saturday, March 19, 2011

I've joined the blogosphere!

I had secretly thought of becoming a blogger.  Then my daughter began blogging (Ramblings of Real Housewife).  She's blogging about her life as the twenty-something wife of an Air Force man and new mommy.  My aspirations of a blogger vary significantly from hers.  I'm on a Christian mission and intend to use this venue as a means of sharing the gospel, encouraging the saints, and sharing my personal testimonies, old and new, about what God has done for me as a believer, wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, church member, facilitator/speaker, and community volunteer.  I hope you join me on this new venture by giving me feedback and sharing your own testimonies. And I hope you are living a JOYFUL life!  If you're not, I hope by reading this blog, you will begin to experience His unspeakable (meaning no words to accurately describe it) JOY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis, I think this is great. You have such a wonderful testimony and you have been such a inspiration in my life. It has been a joy knowing you. You are prayer warrior and I know that if I have sent a prayer request to you, I can be assured that you will indeed go to the Father with me and on my behalf. Thank you for your words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers. I love you sis. Keep doing what your doing.
    Carolyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback,Carolyn. Since, I've accepted His call on my life as an Encourager I've finally found a way to encourage a multitude. I just pray that I honor and bless His name in the process.
    Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual[a] act of worship. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. ... 8 if it is encouraging, let him encourage.

    ReplyDelete